Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day!

Nathan and I are finding ourselves having to work during the holidays once again. We had to work on the night before, getting out early Thanksgiving morning. So we spent most of Thanksgiving day sleeping. When we finally woke up in the afternoon, we were sure everyone was done eating but we made it just in time to Nates family's before they put all the good food away. We really wanted to visit his parents but our work schedules just didn't allow it. So we ended up going to Richmond and we got to see some family we hadn't seen since our wedding! That was so much fun! Plus the pies were excellent! When we got home I was exhausted, (plus I had to go into work again that night) so I went back to bed and Nate went back to his cousins to visit. We had a really great time and we hope everyone else did as well! I miss you Mom and Dad! Tell Earl, Tammy, and all my wonderful siblings I love and miss you all! I need you now more than ever through the holidays! We'll visit soon and can't wait to see you! Happy Holidays! Love you all!

No comments: