Friday, April 2, 2010

A week apart :(

I leave for Michigan on the 14th to go see my family and friends... and although I am really excited and just itching for it to come, the realization of how much I am going to miss my husband is getting to me. Last time I went to Michigan was in March of last year and I had a really good time and was busy, but after a couple days started to miss Nate and our pups way more than I could imagine. I have always wanted to go "home" to the place I know best, but when I went there I realized where my home was. It's wherever Nate is. No matter how much I miss my family and how I dread the fact that we aren't as close as we were... I know the only thing that matters now is getting closer to my love. And even though I am not a huge fan of Utah, I don't notice where I am when I am with him. So I just want to tell you babe that no matter how excited I may seem to leave you, I am going to be 100 times more excited to come home to you! And I am not going anywhere without you anymore (after this time cause i already have a ticket ;) But I love you and just want to say thank you for being so supportive! I can't wait to start a new chapter in a new place with you and I know things are going to work out.

1 comment:

joy said...

what's this new chapter somewhere else business.. are you guys moving????????