Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Holidays!






Wow, I just looked at our blog and remembered I haven't posted in really long time. Your not missing out on too much though. Nothing too exciting has happened. Halloween was fun! We had Bill, Melissa and Olive come up and stay the weekend with us. We took little Olive to the mall to trick or treat and planned on going out but it rained almost all day... so we just stayed home and had a good time... dry! Hope everyone had a good and safeThanksgiving. We spent the day with a friend and her family. Monica and Keith made an awesome dinner with a fried turkey, (my first time having a fried instead of baked turkey and may I say... FABULOUS!) and all the traditional sides. I made a peanut butter tart that was surprisingly delicious and rich. Then we all made gingerbread houses. Also a first for me. They had every kind of candy and we had so much fun. We ate more than we put on the house... but it got finished. Nate's grandma past away last month so we've been spending time with his parents. She was very loved and we will miss her. Nate and I miss you all. Hope to see you soon!

No comments: