Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Came Early! ( for me)

So I have wanted a new camera for a while and Nate has been wanting to get me a nice one since I've been learning Photoshop and am obsessed with taking pictures. I figured I would have one under the tree...( which we don't have up yet, shame on me)... but I never expected to come home from a long and busy day from work to see a Nikon D3000 sitting on my kitchen table! What a great gift to come home to! I can't stop taking pictures and learning my new obsession! I am going to take a few classes (came with the camera), and also take some up on campus as soon as possible. Hopefully now I will post more pictures more often. It is the best gift ever, and just shows how much he loves and listens to me. Thanks love! (now... what to get him!?) Haha. I haven't even started shopping for him. Guess I better get on it. This past week I was really sick... so this makes up for all we went through this week.




Dear Joy,

You are amazing! I love, love, LOVE the soup you made for us! It was phenomenal! Ummm... I make a pretty good meatloaf... if I make that and you make that soup again... can we trade! Haha. Although my meatloaf is probably a fraction of the worth of your cooking! I can't wait til we can get together again soon and play Monopoly and hot tub, Yay! Oh and we have to do crafts and knit! LOL. K well just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate you! Talk to you soon!







No comments: