Monday, December 28, 2009

Time for giving

We went down to Grantsville for Christmas and spent a lot of time with Nathan's parents. It was very relaxing. We got to see Bill and Melissa and lots of friends and family. We have this bad habit of not being able to wait to open our gifts... so everytime we bought something we would wrap it and then a few hours later it would be opened. Haha. I think we just get to excited to see our expressions so we can't help it. Anyway I want to again thank Tammy for the box of Creative Memories Scrapbooking supplies! I have not been able to put it away! So Nate got me an organizer for all my stuff and it is full! Nate has even joined in a made a few pages :) He's really good and creative. We also got our dogs a great big new bed! They LOVE it. Your welcome pooches! LOL









My AWESOME supplies organizer Nathan got me! It's a little full... I may need another one. I just can't stop going to Hobby Lobby and getting more stuff. Nate told me I need to stop or I wont have any room. LOL. But it's something I love and he enjoys it too sometimes. So... let the shopping commence! Hehe.

No comments: