Sunday, December 20, 2009

The end of another year!

This year for Christmas Tammy ( my awesome stepmom) sent me a box full of Creative Memories scrapbooking supplies and crafts. I love it! Although it is getting to Nate cause every spare second I have I am knee deep in paper and supplies! Oh, and I did drag him to Joann Fabrics last night to get more paper and we ended up getting some soft fleece fabric to make a big blanket out of it. Nate wanted blue and gray. It was on sale HALF OFF! So I told him that he needs to get pink and brown and make one for me! We'll see if I get one LOL. Anyway... somehow I walked out of there with no paper, haha, so I dragged him to Hobby Lobby. Honestly... I think he likes it, he had a good time! I'm glad I have a husband that goes to craft stores with me and even helps me pick out girly crafts! Thanks babe :)


So with work, "photography," playing on photoshop 24/7, scrapbooking, and other crafts and things I do in between, I am one busy girl. I guess they do say, busy hands are happy hands! We'll my hands are definitely happy! But we are really enjoying the season and spending a lot of time together. We were reminiscing last night about this year as I was putting together a few scrapbook pages. My trip to Michigan, my sisters visit here, my mom also came down this year too, oh and at the beginning of the year, we got Keela!




Oh and I was forgetful this year in getting my christmas cards out on time. I had them done about a month ago and just got around to getting them and addressing them. So, sorry, they might come a day or two after christmas. LOL Maybe I need to slow down a little and make lists! I haven't even gotten my shopping done! Ugh... ;) Merry Christmas and we Love all of you!

No comments: