Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Crafting

Every year I make a new ornament with something significant from that year that we will always remember. I've been putting it off because I couldn't think of anything small to put in the ornament. Although we did do some fun things this year... not a whole lot of them are easy to fit inside. But I think i figured it out! This year we got Keela... so I put some of her hair in it. And some ribbon from when Casey came to visit. Then I just write on it dates and things that we want to remember. So far we have 5. One that says all of our names... and one for each year we are together. Even though we were married in 2007... I made one for 2006 because that's when we met and I put things in it from my college and the MLM for each of us. I think they are cute and I can't wait til our whole tree is filled with them on our 50th anniversary!


2 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it! And I'm jealous about your camera, I want one but will probably have to wait awhile.

Joann said...

These are way cute Nicki! I need to start doing something like that. Oh, and thanks for showing me some of your blogging tricks. I love my new header :)