Thursday, December 31, 2009

ツ Precious Pooch ツ



Nate took this picture of me and Pearl this evening and I just love it soo much I thought I would share it with you. What do you think... isn't it just precious?! I love my girls. They are such loving dogs and so sweet! They wouldn't hurt a fly and I am so glad everyday we have them (when I don't come home to the contents of the trash strewn out across the house LOL). We take WAY too many pictures of our dogs, ( like WAY WAY too many) but they all turn out soo cute! Plus Nate keeps adding to my camera equipment, so I have to practice as much as possible! He recently got me a flash and a new lens. The 55-200mm! and a new case, diffuser, puffer, wireless remote, and I also got a big and little tripod for christmas. I think I am pretty set! I am always craving to take pictures so if you would like me to take a few for you... I will be more than happy to! Free of charge :) unless you come into Kiddie Kandids. LOL. I get to take some family portraits tomorrow for a friend. I'll let you know how they turn out. :)

No comments: